In 2011 we designed and manufactured a commercial Boat Launcher used to transport people in their boats from the marina through a shallow waterway to the lake. It has been an astounding success. This design can be modified for your needs and applications. Just give us a call.
- Model - UBH5000 Single Cable Traction Drive
- Load Capacity - 5000 lb. Capacity
- Power Unit Framework - Support under track.
- Rail System - 5" x 2" X 11 gauge rectangle tubing, galvanized. The outside rail width is 60". The railing is assembled on-site and bolted together using Grade 8 bolts and is supported every 10 feet. Rail supports are 2" SS 40 galvanized pipe. The track system is adjustable.
- Boat Trolley - Built of galvanized steel and aluminum, set up with a spring tension to take any shock load.
- Cable - Cable used is galvanized aircraft cable. 5/16" with a 9800 lb. breaking strength.
- Power Unit
- Elevator Control Panel is E304700 UL-listed and compliant with the AMSI/AMSE codes A17.1-2000 & A17.5-1996 and has a Nema 4 waterproof enclosure.
- AC Drive with 3 HP motor for soft starts and stops.
- Drive System has a 1-3/4" Pillow Block bearing and a 2" solid steel axle for the drive system.
- The traction drive system is designed for over 130 feet in length.
- Panel Controls feature: two direction, E-stop and lock-out key.
- Hand held wireless remote controls come as a standard feature two direction and E-stop.
- Travel speed is 70 feet per minute.
- Jog speed is 30 feet per minute.
- Wireless remote for each boat owner.
Also know as incline trams, hillside trams, hillside lifts, incline lifts, hillside elevators, funiculars, lakeshore lifts, hill lifts, hill trams and wheelchair lifts.